07 March 2013

Surprise! . . .or Not so Much

I had a completely different idea in mind for this post until last night.  Now it's story time!

Last night we had the opportunity to sing an Anglican Evensong here in Logan which was really cool.  Afterwards I had a recital to go to then plans for dinner with a few friends.  When I arrived at my friends house they actually were throwing me a surprise party - though not so much a surprise.  I had kind of figured it out a week before that they were going to throw me a party either last night or tonight so I wasn't completely surprised by it all.  I felt a little bad because I know my friend had put a lot of thought and effort into the party, but she didn't hide things as well as she should have.  Besides, I'm kind of nosy and a little too observant sometimes.  It made my night, regardless!

I also finished this song last night.  The first half I wrote probably around 2 years ago and never finished it so I decided to try and finish it last night.  It's nowhere near perfect, but you can let me know what you think.  It may or may not be the last one for a while since there has been a computer error on my old computer and all my old songs may be lost (yeah, I'm a little freaked out about that).

So you all know, I really appreciate everyone who has been listening and giving feedback. Though I don't like to share it, music has little point if no one hears it.  I love the world! :)

Prelude in F Major

No comments:

Post a Comment